What kind of pet do you have???

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
I'll try to post a picture later, but for now let me tell you about Leo. He's our 3 yr old shelter-rescue dog, and is half Dachsund, half Pit Bull.
Nike, my lab / boxer mix is a rescue too. Someone dropped her pregnant mother off at the pound and the mother had three puppies. One of them died, I adopted one and another lady from out of state drove about 200 miles to adopt the other the same day. Never found out of momma got adopted out or not. The animal shelter had said they had an agreement with the owner that if momma didn't get adopted the owner would take her back.

Sayette, our Bovier . . . . . that's all on my wife. She's the one who paid 1,200.00 for the dog from a breeder. I wasn't too thrilled with it, but she saved up her own money to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

phideux

Forum Captain
2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 snakes, and a tankful of fish.

fire_911medic

Forum Crew Member
fire_911medic is that duct tape holding up your fence?

Ummm yeah....had one a little too frisky that morning and kicked the top and hadn't gotten over there to fix it yet. Needed to buy a new board, but unfortunately if I'd taken that board out I would have hard horses jumping out and wandering onto the main road.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ummm yeah....had one a little too frisky that morning and kicked the top and hadn't gotten over there to fix it yet. Needed to buy a new board, but unfortunately if I'd taken that board out I would have hard horses jumping out and wandering onto the main road.

more proof that duct tape fixes everything

ollie

Forum Crew Member
i got 2 fishies 1 goldfish named trooper and a black moore named black hawk looks like a helicopter lol

Medic115

Forum Probie
I have a Dauchsund and a Chihuahua, or a I refer to him as a "Rat on Acid"!!!

harkj

Forum Crew Member
I have an evil cat that like to fetch...

Attachments

• img029.jpg
    img029.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 217

emtCourt31

Forum Crew Member
I have a black lab and a yellow lab.

We call my yellow lab the Million dollar dog because she eat/chews everything!!!

eynonqrs

Forum Lieutenant
I have a black cocker spaniel. He is almost 2 yrs old, and still acts likes a puppy ! He is a good dog.

nicolel3440

Forum Crew Member
We have two black labs and two cat. The labs are sabby and buddy. Buddy eats everything and everything including veggies.
My children justs picked out 8 gold fish between the two of them.

oh almost forgot i got two kids and hubby (hehehe)

FutureParamedic609

Forum Crew Member
I have 7 rabbits (breed and show Mini Rex), 2 betta fish and 3 cats.

Moutain Res-Q, I love your hound!! :)

And EmmaSlim09, I love your Saint pup!! Soo cute! And Emma is a gorgeous paint!!

Emily

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
About a month ago we rescued two littermates - a male and female from a shelter. They were found in the Colorado December cold with the rest of the litter completely abandoned no sign of mom or people. Their 2 other littermates left in the shelter were not so lucky because the shelter ran out of room and they had to be euthanised. I've always had strong feelings about rescuing/adopting dogs and overpopulation, but now you can imagine how I feel.

According to the shelter they would be 15-16 weeks by now, but our vet and several other vets and techs checked their teeth out and all agree that they are only 8-10 weeks.

According to genetic testing they are atleast 25% of each of the following: German Shepherd, Newfoundland and Alaskan Malamute.

We love them to bits. The boy is Halligan and the girl is Ember. He's got the bat ears and camo collar in the picture curled up and suckling in his sleep with me (I was asleep too ^_^); and she has the red collar and half-pr!ck ears, although these pictures are a few weeks old and now she's got one ear all the way up and one still half-pr!ck

40299_DSCN2487.JPG_w750.jpg

511588_DSCN0029.JPG_w750.jpg

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Lucid... have they started losing their Incisors?

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Lucid... have they started losing their Incisors?

Nope that was the major reason the vet thought they were younger. They still have deciduous incisors.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Nope that was the major reason the vet thought they were younger. They still have deciduous incisors.

Yep... that be why I asked... nice... don't spoil them... ^_^

Medix821

Forum Ride Along
I have 2 cats - a Maine Coon and a Tabby. The one old girl is 17 on Valentine's day and has diabetes. I've brought her back from the light a few times now - thank goodness she's quite stubborn and has quite the will to live!

Attachments

• Family 081.jpg
    Family 081.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator: