What do you wear?

Veneficus

Forum Chief
If you have pictures of yourself in a Harry Potter style costume, you have to share those. LOL

Sorry to dissapoint you, all I have is a picture of me in normal cloths standing at the harry potter cart under the sign that read "Platform 9&3/4" at King's Cross in London.

"Veneficus" is latin for the word "wizard"

when I chose it I was thinking more along the lines of "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" who can hand out hearts, brains, and courage.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Sorry to dissapoint you, all I have is a picture of me in normal cloths standing at the harry potter cart under the sign that read "Platform 9&3/4" at King's Cross in London.

"Veneficus" is latin for the word "wizard"

when I chose it I was thinking more along the lines of "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" who can hand out hearts, brains, and courage.
That was directed at Sasha. :lol:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief

I can see where this is going ....

"Hello HEMS?"
"Red Base here, its a go"
"What for?"
"One under"
"Thanks mate, best we be off then"

I only have a picture of myself standing beside the giant "PADDINGTON" sign on the tube :D