what do u think?

razoredge

Forum Ride Along
hello dolls,
i'll try to make this short, but i have a bf who is a EMT in my city and lately i've been having doubts. i understand the crazy hours,we dont live with each,havent met any of is EMT friends.I have never been to his house because he's always at mine, he actually lives in a different city.I was wondering if any works with him or how i could find out if this guy is just playing me and is actually married or something.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
What? And reveal all our Macho Medic Trade secrets that help us swindle unsuspecting mates such as you?

Seriously, you need go no further than to ask YOURSELF if you trust the guy, medic or not. If you don't, BAIL.

zmedic

Forum Captain
Call 911 and ask for Jeff (or whatever)

[Don't actually, it's illegal]

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Don't you think he would be the source for the answers as opposed to us?

C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
:rolleyes:

^ literally all I can say about this....

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
lol.... i know lots of the SB guys cause they're always in SBCH's ER. I'm not gonna give you any insight or names... because its not what I know or who I know that's gonna give you any relief.

Look at yourself and judge the relationship based upon what YOU and YOUR BF feel. Aside for that... I wish you and your BF luck.

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
wow... i just realized how old this post was.

FAIL on my part

imurphy

Forum Captain
Thread bumped or not. What happened? Was he an EMT? Was he married? Did they ever communicate?

I NEED CLOSURE!!