What boots do you use?

Anomalous

Forum Lieutenant
Wingnut said:
Mine are leather, go to the knee, they have about a 2 inch heel on them and go with every outfit I have. I love them :p

We can't picture what they might look like. You better post a picture... preferrably wearing something short and made of leather...:) Actually, I just figured out how to use the Smilies and wanted to try them out. :p :unsure: B) :wacko: :ph34r: :blush: :ph34r: :excl: :sad: :wub: :beerchug:

WiDSAJim

Forum Ride Along
Design student researching EMT footwear

hey people, my name is jim, and im an Industrial design student at Western Michigan University currently researching EMT and RN footwear. If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to email me at jim.torrey@WiDSA.com

I'm looking for suggestions pertaining to:
lacing
fit
materials
tread
comfort
etc.
etc.

we are currently exploring ideas such as removable outsoles for comfort during down times, materials that can alert wearers of hazardous materials, and fast lacing and entry options, to help you men and women get into your boots faster!

thanks for the input! even if you know of research or websites that may be helpfull, that would be great!

jim t. ID student, WMU

Tactical Medic

Forum Crew Member
My suggestion is something that is comfortable (I like soft leather), easy to decon, ankle support to prevent injury, zippers on the side for easy on and off (plus on downtime keep zippers down for added comfort)... I especially like ankle support, I rolled my ankle (right side) 6-7 times, not fun :(

WiDSAJim

Forum Ride Along
thanks for the reply, your input is a big help!

My suggestion is something that is comfortable (I like soft leather), easy to decon, ankle support to prevent injury, zippers on the side for easy on and off (plus on downtime keep zippers down for added comfort)... I especially like ankle support, I rolled my ankle (right side) 6-7 times, not fun :(

thanks for the reply, your input is a big help! we will take it into consideration!

jim t. Industrial Design student, WMU