What are hobbies of EMTs and Paramedics?

NUPIEMT

Forum Probie
Hi group! I am doing an study for a class and am trying to see of Medics and EMT have any common hobbies. Just type honest hobbies that you have. Anything from drinking PBR to sky diving! You can do a list, or write a little paragraph- whatever you like! I will post my final results in case you're interested! Thanks for our help!!

Attachments

• emt 1.jpg
    emt 1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,552

OnceAnEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
I consider it a hobby, though I utilize my skills during it. Search & Rescue, to include Technical Rescue. Its challenging, it requires teamwork and communication, and its fun. Gets me outside and gets me that edge.

Used to be big on computers when I had the time/wasn't so busy with school.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Running.

OP
OP
NUPIEMT

NUPIEMT

Forum Probie
I consider it a hobby, though I utilize my skills during it. Search & Rescue, to include Technical Rescue. Its challenging, it requires teamwork and communication, and its fun. Gets me outside and gets me that edge.

Used to be big on computers when I had the time/wasn't so busy with school.
Awesome! I never considered that . . .

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Dirt bike riding.

Hobbies vary greatly by area. Since I am located in the desert dirt bike riding, shooting, hiking, and off-roading seem to be very popular among the guys and gals at my company.

OP
OP
NUPIEMT

NUPIEMT

Forum Probie
Dirt bike riding.

Hobbies vary greatly by area. Since I am located in the desert dirt bike riding, shooting, hiking, and off-roading seem to be very popular among the guys and gals at my company.
That's a good point Desert EMT! Maybe we know the same people. I use to work at Desert Ambulance, AMR (Desert Cities) and Morongo Basin Ambulance! You??