Website done, opinions?

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
Website looks great. Its simple and classy, and doesn't make my eyes burn, which is more than I can say for 90% of websites.

OP
OP
H

Hoofguy

Forum Crew Member
Really don't know why this was put in advertising, I'm not selling anything just sharing. It's all free :p

Speaking of free, new song is up.. "Random Thought's Of A Fool" It's a very hardcore traditional country song and it's just the guitar vocal. Full demo will be coming shortly.

It's the 5th song on the list.

enjoy

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Really don't know why this was put in advertising, I'm not selling anything just sharing. It's all free :p
Advertising Services
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising in signatures is also prohibited. Advertising in any way is restricted until you have 10 non-advertising related posts. This gives our members a chance to get to know you first. In addition, all advertising must be placed in the appropriate forums. For the purposes of this forum, Advertising is defined as promoting ANY product/website/forum/service/blog/etc... that is not directly part of EMTLife.com. The Community Leaders have the responsibility for determining what is advertising, and their decision is final.
The site looks nice. Keep it up.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Great website, and you're a talented singer. Don't forget EMTLife when you make it big!