WANTED: Brady/Bledsoe 5 book set...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
2nd edition or 3rd edition would work. Trying to find it for cheapish. Anyone willing to part with it?

OP
OP
TransportJockey

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
yuck...why would you want anything that naysayer publishes? (Blesdoe..that is) <_<

Umm.. because I don't have a choice. If I had my way I'd use the Mosby's book I already have, but the school where I'm taking P-school at this time uses the Brady series

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
"what, the paramedic students wont pay $500 for one book? just cut it up into 5 $100 books, they will never know the difference..."

OP
OP
TransportJockey

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
"what, the paramedic students wont pay $500 for one book? just cut it up into 5 $100 books, they will never know the difference..."

I do know the difference. I have no problem buying the book new (even if it is like all textbooks and massively overpriced), but still would like to try and save money by buying used :)

And on that note, BTT

OP
OP
TransportJockey

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Do you NEED the 5 part series or could the bible suffice?

Hmmm.. I assume the ungodly large single edition might work. I plan on supplementing whatever I get with my Mosby's medic book and my own A&P books

medic417

The Truth Provider
The 5 book has additional material not in the single large book. It is a fallacy that it is just cut into 5 parts. As to which book is best you will find each book author is better on some items worse on others. Mosby actually publishes 2 separate Paramedic texts one is a single book the other is a 2 book. AAOS publishes the most simplified version. Brady does the Bledsoe book/books. My advice is get your hands on a copy of each even if it is an older version as the explanation in one may make no sense while another may explain it so you get it.