Want to let you all know I passed!

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Hi, everyone! Hope you are all having a happy holiday season. Just wanted to share my good news. If any of you remember me, I am the one who failed medic school last year by two points. I enrolled in another school's medic program this fall, and passed first semester with an A! I hold the third highest grade in the class!! I can't believe it still-from failing, to the top! I worked really hard, and it payed off last week before ACLS when my instructor told me how proud he was of me that I made a 95% on our written final exam. That just made my day! :rolleyes: Sorry, not trying to brag, just so proud to be able to say again that 'I AM A PARAMEDIC STUDENT!!' Now am awaiting my ACLS card in the mail and gearing up for semester number two!B)

TheDoll

Forum Captain
congratulations! you have every reason to be proud! nice job on the hard work, and keep it up! you'll continue to do a wonderful job, i'm sure!

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats! Good Job B)

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Your not-so-successful first round lit a fire under your butt that will probably enhance your value to the profession. Lots of people make their first mistakes in the field and they can be costly. You deserve a little brag now and then. Good work!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats! Do you think your attitude is different the second time around? Does having done it once help out a lot?

Asclepius

Forum Lieutenant
Persistence pays off. Way to stick with it and not let it beat you. Keep up the good attitude and keep working hard. We're very proud of you.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I am so pleased that you are doing so well!! Keep up the hard work! Anna :)

"The greatest reward for serving others is is the satisfaction
found in your own heart"

author unknown -_-

SC Bird

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats are definetly in order....glad you've gotten everything where you need to be academically. Keep at it...

-Matt