Victor Valley Medic School

DWemt28

Forum Crew Member
Hey everyone! I can't find any current threads regarding Victor Valley's program. Anybody know what the class schedule is like, quality of education, other personal experiences......etc? I also heard it qualifies for the BOG waiver :D Any info helps. Thanks!!!

Rano Pano

Forum Lieutenant
Tuesday-Thursday 8-5. Qualifies for BOG Waiver. I can't speak on the rest of what your asking at the moment. I do know they have a good reputation. Medics I know who went there enjoyed it, and recommended it. The schools labs are geared toward making sure you are prepared once you go in the field, and not just a bookworm.

Sorry I can't give you more details

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
From how I understand it you take classes in block. For example you do your cardiac section and finish it before you move on to your next section and so on.

onrope

Forum Crew Member
Hey everyone! I can't find any current threads regarding Victor Valley's program. Anybody know what the class schedule is like, quality of education, other personal experiences......etc? I also heard it qualifies for the BOG waiver :D Any info helps. Thanks!!!

The class schedule is: Tuesday, Wednesday during the first section which is A&P. Tuesday-Thursday during Cardiology, Pharm, and Theory. You take all the classes in blocks with finals at the end of each to move on. If you pass card/pharm then you move on to Theory etc. The quality of education is very high and the skills instructors are outstanding. It is a community college so if you qualify for a bog waiver or financial aid those are all available to you as a student.