Very Quick Update....

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I love the new Hey we've missed you at the top...

so very quick...

I work, goto a clinical, work, goto to school, work, clinical, work, school....sometimes I do a clinical, work, and school all in one day:unsure:....

Made it through Acid-Base Balance, Electrolytes, and Pharmacology without commiting suicide....My A average intact

There was the cheating incident during the Pharmacology final....

Had our defensive tactics class...THAT WAS FUN!!...of course I don't feel like I defended much today, only that I got a old fashioned *** whoopin...

My partner got her finger broke in an altercation with a patient, but he ended up with a broken nose and two other facial fracture. He wouldn't let go of her, so now I need a new radio. Wish I'd have had that DT class one week earlier... ^_^

Have found out I am a dang white cloud to beat all white clouds during clinicals. On my EMS rides, we literally sit IN STATION for 8 hours. We leave to go get lunch and then come back. One hour after I leave, they run trauma alerts, codes, CVA's, MI's all of it. I go get on my truck, we run all of that, but I can't count anything I do on my truck towards my skills checkoffs. I signed up to work the first night of a 3 day festival that is traditionally a 3 day long MCI for our service. Nothing...Nada...zilch....even the guy that got stabbed in the beer tent refused EMS.

Did I mention I really loved the DT class. A couple guys from her SO Drug task force taught it. Very fun.

I aspirated my own cyst. That went "well":rolleyes: :rolleyes: Just keep in mind kids, Just because you have the tools and the skills does not by any means indicate you should do anything like that to yourself.

Ok, I think thats it...I have to get showered. Today is one of those Clinicals from 0700-1500, class from 1530-1630, then work the rest of the night to 0700 so I can be back at a clinical tomorrow at 0730,

Have a great day, I will catch up on what everyone has been saying on my next day off....I think thats sometime December.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
It is GREAT to be hearing from you again!

I'm so happy things are going well for you.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Glad to see you're staying busy and making $$$. NOW COME BACK!

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Best of luck in all the madness, and just remember: you're not the first Princess who had to deal with pumpkins and rats... :p

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
"Wish I'd have had that DT class one week earlier"

*waits DT4EMS to pop in*

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Next time a pt wants to start something, just ask:

karatecat.jpg

OP
OP
MedicPrincess