Utah Reciprocity/Employment

MunchkinMedic

Forum Crew Member
I am a currently licensed NREMT-P in CA (ICEMA), working for AMR. I am looking at the possibility of moving to Utah and am looking for information on full time employment in the SLC area (open to other areas) on an ambulance or in an ER. I'd like to know how easy the process is to obtain my Utah paramedic license, what working conditions are like, protocols and such. I've looked up protocols and found them to be fairly liberal. Is this accurate? I'd appreciate any and all information that can be sent my way.

Thanks!!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm not sure... but I'll point out that most states will have way more liberal protocols than what you're used to running under.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Keep coming east to Oklahoma. We make California medics weep for joy with low taxes, freedom, guns, aggressive medicine and decent standards of living. PM me.

OP
OP
M

MunchkinMedic

Forum Crew Member
I wish further out back east was an option, but with the boyfriend & family/friends I can't and well honestly don't want to go that far. I'm trying to see if moving to Utah with the boyfriend is a feasible option right now