Two down one to go...

MagicTyler

Forum Lieutenant
Passed my EMT-B practicals and my final in class :p ... Now I just have the NREMT computer test... I'm really excited! My NREMT application has been accepted, now I'm just waiting for the director of my EMT program to approve my status to NREMT. B)

It felt really good to have a clean sweep of my practicals, when people twice my age were failing skills... :rolleyes:

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
Passed my EMT-B practicals and my final in class :p ... Now I just have the NREMT computer test... I'm really excited! My NREMT application has been accepted, now I'm just waiting for the director of my EMT program to approve my status to NREMT. B)

It felt really good to have a clean sweep of my practicals, when people twice my age were failing skills... :rolleyes:

I have passed my final but have practicals tomorrow, then NREMT. Did those folks failing skills fail class?

Noctis Lucis Caelum

Forum Lieutenant
Same here, i just finished my practical on Tuesday. Excited and waiting to take the NREMT. I took some sample NREMT practice on Cardiac and its totally different. I've been just studying 2 hour every night to memorize. I'm thinking of checking out the NREMT practice test that they give online. But i don't know if anybody done that and if it was helpful. Good luck 2 the both of us on our NREMT ^_^