TV Show Seeks First Responder/EMT/Law Enforcement Paranormal Stories

Tman247

Forum Ride Along

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
I handled a call where a lady said she had “small creatures” staring at her while she slept... it was terrifying... think that would qualify?

I stepped on them. They never returned.

OP
OP
T

Tman247

Forum Ride Along
I handled a call where a lady said she had “small creatures” staring at her while she slept... it was terrifying... think that would qualify?

It could qualify certainly. The experience doesn't mean you have seen something, but experienced something highly unusual and not easily explained.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Guess my tale about the patient found wandering in a rural area and the MIB won’t qualify?

Summit

Critical Crazy
This one patient had bugs crawling under his skin... or so he kept saying... that and "gimme some smack."

One time I heard the page tones in my head before they dropped. I thought I was hallucinating due to lack of sleep. Probably was...

Another time I was carrying a patient out of the mountain wilderness on a moonless night, dead dark expect our headlamps. I came around the corner and came to a dead stop because there were big yellow glowing eyes staring right at me from the bushes... slit eyes... the bushes rustled... saw the shape of a mountain lion running off. Not really paranormal, just creepy.

This one guy had his head run over by his own truck... nobody else around on the country road form miles... sounds crazy and paranormal until you realize he was drunk and drunks have superpowers when they are angry and not wearing a seatbelt.

Last edited:

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
Another time I was carrying a patient out of the mountain wilderness on a moonless night, dead dark expect our headlamps. I came around the corner and came to a dead stop because there were big yellow glowing eyes staring right at me from the bushes... slit eyes... the bushes rustled... saw the shape of a mountain lion running off. Not really paranormal, just creepy.

I hate everything about this call. We’ve got one roaming our neighborhood. I hate those things. I’d rather run into a ghost.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
I was working on an OP in Southern Africa, up in the mountains, got chased by a Chacma Baboon. In the dark. Almost ran off a cliff.
Team, (locals), thought it was hilarious...

It was.

But I HATE Baboons with a passion now.

OP
OP
T

Tman247

Forum Ride Along

It could qualify... what else happened?

OP
OP
T

Tman247

Forum Ride Along
Guess my tale about the patient found wandering in a rural area and the MIB won’t qualify?

Hey, thanks for posting... there's no yes or no answer, if you want to post more let me know... or send me a private message if you want to discuss more. I like keeping the discussion open to all, but if you want to keep it private, happy to keep chatting directly.

OP
OP
T

Tman247

Forum Ride Along
This one patient had bugs crawling under his skin... or so he kept saying... that and "gimme some smack."

One time I heard the page tones in my head before they dropped. I thought I was hallucinating due to lack of sleep. Probably was...

This one guy had his head run over by his own truck... nobody else around on the country road form miles... sounds crazy and paranormal until you realize he was drunk and drunks have superpowers when they are angry and not wearing a seatbelt.

Thanks for sharing, those stories are good, but not exactly what we're looking for... but close. The mountain lion was good until it was a mountain lion. Either way I would shat myself in that situation.