True story, no right or wrong ...

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
....unless they were rolled and their wallet and keys and phone taken...

.....oops....;)

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Sasha, you're warmer.

Y'others, nope, even though at the time I was working occasionally with the niece of our ambassador to Grenada or some such.
And, no, she wasn't "Chipped" (RFID'ed), too long ago unless you were abducted by aliens.
Furthermore, no address book, which is what one would have if one were pre-cell phone.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Oh, excuse me, did I say "Pensylvania"?

I meant "Pencilvania".
(come on, come on...)[/FONT]

Hastings

Noobie
I say if you're rejecting Pharmacology, we just go with the popular and timeless Psych. She's a nutcase. Perhaps due to a rape or other traumatic event. Or maybe she's just one of the pioneers of attention-seeking behavior. Psych is always a safe bet.

SmokeyBear

Forum Crew Member
I say if you're rejecting Pharmacology, we just go with the popular and timeless Psych. She's a nutcase. Perhaps due to a rape or other traumatic event. Or maybe she's just one of the pioneers of attention-seeking behavior. Psych is always a safe bet.

I thought that too initially until mcroft hinted on the first page that GHB drug was on the right track--unless hes referring to rape and not drugs. But, if thats the case were there any signs of assault?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hastings

Noobie
I thought that too initially until mcroft hinted on the first page that GHB drug was on the right track--unless hes referring to rape and not drugs. But, if thats the case were there any signs of assault?

Well, he said there were no signs of Trauma, but traumatic events don't always have physical signs.

There's some Psych involved here, there must be. At least, under the assumption this isn't Pharmacological.

If it is Psych, my guess is that either she's involved in something she knows she shouldn't be (which would explain 'convenient amnesia'), or she went through an event so traumatic that...

I don't know. There's just something not right with her. I wish I could talk to her. I bet it'd be pretty clear. If not drugs, some sort of Psych.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

OK last clues....

1. Psychosocial? Well, not psych. And no physical signs of rape. I might add she gave a pretty good history before her father came.
2. I found myself going through her little purse's little contents, then asked the ER crew if I could make an out of area phone call.....pun not included.
3. She suffered no residual effects of the alcohol and "short acting barbituates"...oops....;)

Hastings

Noobie
1. Psychosocial? Well, not psych. And no physical signs of rape. I might add she gave a pretty good history before her father came.
2. I found myself going through her little purse's little contents, then asked the ER crew if I could make an out of area phone call.....pun not included.
3. She suffered no residual effects of the alcohol and "short acting barbituates"...oops....;)

So she's just a kid afraid of getting in trouble / her father finding out she was doing drugs?

How disappointing.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
methaqualone?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Listen here, little Mister.

You promised answers on friday. It is Friday. I want answers, youve had your fun playing games now give us answers!!!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
Listen here, little Mister.

You promised answers on friday. It is Friday. I want answers, youve had your fun playing games now give us answers!!!

watch it now. you'll get all worked up and choke on your gatorade again.....

Sasha

Forum Chief
watch it now. you'll get all worked up and choke on your gatorade again.....

Listen you! :glare: ....

Yeah. Just... Listen you! :glare:x2

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
oh well im definatley in my place now.....

reaper

Working Bum
Her father came from out of state, and after a short closed door discussion with him, she declared to the officers that she didn't remember anything and could she go home now please. They said yes, and they left on the next flight to Pensylvania.

Clues to Question #2...her wallet, ID, money, keys were gone, no medic alert or other identifying jewelry, and the event occurred Friday night and was over by Saturday afternoon so we didn't send a copy of her photo to the University on a chance. As I recall, her purse held a pencil, pun intended this time, some cosmetics, and not much else.

Was she a kidnap victim? Her face was all over the news and that is how you knew who she was? (it's out there, but possible)

Sasha

Forum Chief
Can someone please explain the puns to me?

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

You want the truth!? The truth? OK, I'll tells ya (nyuck nyuck nyuck)

We transported the patient to the local hospital where, after a charcoal lavage and other indignities, she likely as not awoke due to the barb and alcohol "micky finn" wearing off. She was out with some friends, they went to Denny's for a late bite, but before they went in the
get-together broke up. She was walking back to her car when some girls panhandled her and she started talking to them, joined them and their male friend for a drink, and passed out. Her car was gone as well as everything but the items listed above, which included an advertising pencil for a lumber corporation in Pennsylvania. She was still uncnoscious when I used the ER phone to call the number on the pencil; the answering service lady recognized my description of the patient (small town, 1980, company had its own real life switch board operators), got the location and particulars, and hung up. Her father was the company's owner, wanted her home STAT and no embarassing trials etc half a country away, so apparently convinced her to plead amnesia.

Details. Details luck and the willingness to check out the zebras once in a while.

Remind me of the one about the Mexican woman with the stomach ache and the lousy pH sometime.
THE END.

There, that'll hold em for another week...is this microphoe off, or on??

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
well that was pretty pointless....

Sasha

Forum Chief
LAME!!!

Who would have guessed that? You never said advertising pencil. You said pencil. I assumed it was just a number 2 test taking pencil.

ARRRRGH.

Did you get your jollies torturing us for a couple days?

:p

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Actually, I think that the pencil was sharpened...

I worked civilian ambulance/militry fire/crash rescue and then civilian ER for a relatively short time, bt seem to have experienced a pretty high percentage of "SayWhat?" cases.

Need to be aware of AL. I was called to a dorm full of women because they were headachey and nauseous....no, that's for another thread!