toot your own horn here

shug

Forum Probie
:D :D :D I FREAKIN' PASSED ACLS :D :D :D Sorry it isn't like me to kiss my own *** like this but I am so relieved!!! Being a student, I feel like an idiot most of the time and maybe I'm not a moron after all. I got a 91% and got every lil' checkmark in the practicle portion. OHHHHH time for beer.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Yay, good for you!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Congrats, Shug! :D

OP
OP
S

shug

Forum Probie
I dont know that we ARE doing PALS. we took PEPP this summer but everyone has danced their way around PALS

Alpha752

Forum Crew Member
Cool, congrats. I still have a couple months before I get to tackle ACLS. Im worried, but I think ill be fine.

I thought you had to take PALS before PEPP? Mabye im thinking about something else. I know my medic school doesnt do PALS, but its a coned thing available as soon as we are done.

Russ

OP
OP
S

shug

Forum Probie
I am pretty sure that it is required, but I can't get a straight answer out of anyone. We only have 2semesters left and the only thing schuled is hosp. integration and field internship. I'd say don't stress about it (ACLS) but it won't do any good. You'll still freak yourself out. Just practice your megacodes with poeple in your class and KNOW your algorythms. You'll do great and good luck.