Today's Scenario

daemonicusxx

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by Chimpie@Oct 16 2005, 04:34 PM
Someone needs to call Dr. House.
I love that show, just bought the first season on DVD. A definate "Must Have". My partner and i watched the entire season on shift the other day. right after i read the cause of this guys injury, House was the first thing that came to mind. Everyone should own that show.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
It's a show called "House". It's about a doc named, *surprise surprise*, House. He's quite, how shall I say... eccentric? or unconventional?, I dunno - usually there is a good outcome, but I don't find it too realistic because most docs would be canned after 1/12th of the things he did in the first season.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Oct 17 2005, 02:36 PM
It's a show called "House". It's about a doc named, *surprise surprise*, House. He's quite, how shall I say... eccentric? or unconventional?, I dunno - usually there is a good outcome, but I don't find it too realistic because most docs would be canned after 1/12th of the things he did in the first season.
They hacked him on SNL a little while ago. Funny sh*t

Jon

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
That's one of the only shows I make sure to watch anymore. I love it.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Oct 17 2005, 05:40 PM
Never heard of it...
of course not.... do they even have Television where you are??? - or do you watch your closed-circut garage security camera for fun??

Jon

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Oct 18 2005, 06:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Oct 18 2005, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Oct 17 2005, 05:40 PM
Never heard of it...
of course not.... do they even have Television where you are??? - or do you watch your closed-circut garage security camera for fun??

Jon [/b][/quote]
I have Dish 500...

I have never heard of the show...

Is it the doc show w/ Billy Ray Cyrus that is on PAX? I never watch it, but I've seen it while flipping over to the Hallmark Channel to watch MASH.

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Well? What's the Dr. House show called?

What channel is it on?

Yer' killin me here.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Its Called

House

Its on FOX

Its on Tuesdays 9 eastern/ 8 Central. (after baseball)

New season starts November 1.

I have been missing it since I started this turd shift.

Not anywheres as good as Grays Anatomy. (personal opinion)

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Oct 19 2005, 05:42 AM
Its Called

House

Its on FOX

Its on Tuesdays 9 eastern/ 8 Central. (after baseball)

New season starts November 1.

I have been missing it since I started this turd shift.

Not anywheres as good as Grays Anatomy. (personal opinion)
TY