Third time is the charm! I passed NREMT!!

diegoislas

Forum Probie
I logged in today for the 30th time onto NREMT.org and there it was at 7:30am Congratualations!!! Wow y'all this was great after two times of taking it last year, and some broken dreams, it shut off on 70 questions after 30 minutes. I thought I had failed it for sure. I'm really happy to join. I'm not sure what happens now though... Any ideas on what I'm supposed to do as fast as Texas Certification?

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
Hey congratulations!! Nice job. Next, go visit the TDSHS website and apply for your certification. I think it's about $125 or so and you do it all online. It takes a few weeks but you'll be all set. Welcome to the wide world of EMS.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Congrats. Like Pete said, go visit the Texas DSHS website and go from there. It's pretty self-explanatory. Don't be surprised if you don't get your Tx cert in for 8wks or more. They've been moving ridiculously slow lately.

Bubbles

Forum Probie
I logged in today for the 30th time onto NREMT.org and there it was at 7:30am Congratualations!!! Wow y'all this was great after two times of taking it last year, and some broken dreams, it shut off on 70 questions after 30 minutes.

How did you study? Is there one study habit that clinched it for you?