Things People Carry

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
So i was browsing through some pictures on a website and i came across what people in some professions carry. I was especially interested in the Paramedic and EMT pictures (3/4 down the page) kind of crazy to see how many people pack heat in professions at least I woundnt have thought.

http://www.damnlol.com/things-people-carry-27190.html

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
I smell another 'guns in EMS' thread incoming.

Queue thread closure in 3..... 2...... 1.......

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
lol no thats deff not what this is supposed to be about. i just found it funny that I really carry most of the stuff thats in the paramedic pic. except the zippo because i dont want my pants on fire, theyre too expensive lol

Milla3P

Forum Lieutenant
Things I carry:
Pen (sometimes)
Wallet (snack money)
PediWheel
Penlight

Things my BLS partners carry:
Anything heavy.

OP
OP
S

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
Things I carry:
Pen (sometimes)
Wallet (snack money)
PediWheel
Penlight

Anything heavy.

hey most basics are people too haha

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
That librarian has some major paranoia issues. Or she's a librarian in a Mexico city prison.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
I carry a flashlight and trauma shears...

OP
OP
S

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
you dont bring a backpack or anything with you? i mean shoot i bring my laptop and do some of my college work when theres time

Milla3P

Forum Lieutenant
hey most basics are people too haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352437826.733673.jpg

Carrying heavy things builds character.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Anything heavy.

Ba dun, ching! :rofl:

Basic Lifting Service? Also, Empty My Trash - :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:!

I told a ff who was being a twat to my partner the other night ALS stood for Ain't Lifting :censored::censored::censored::censored: and to not forget my airway bag. He didn't like it much but his captain, who used to work as a medic, got a kick out of it.

This is all in fun and games, not meaning to offend anyone by it.

I carry most of what that guy does besides the knife and the lighter. Also Narcotics go in my pocket. Well I carry one kit, the other goes in the double locked safe in the ambo.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Sorry for my rude response. It was a little abrupt.

But "SEARCH" the site about our "right to carry"/"pack heat"/"strap on" (I always LOVE that one)/etc. and you will find many entries from experienced people, some with backgrounds in the military and law enforcement as well, expressing support for Amendment 2, but strong disagreement with medical personnel carrying lethal force.

OP
OP
S

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
Sorry for my rude response. It was a little abrupt.

But "SEARCH" the site about our "right to carry"/"pack heat"/"strap on" (I always LOVE that one)/etc. and you will find many entries from experienced people, some with backgrounds in the military and law enforcement as well, expressing support for Amendment 2, but strong disagreement with medical personnel carrying lethal force.

oh its all good, trust me ive seen all the posts about it haha
but yeah im deff not trying to start that whole thing up on this. its mostly just to see what people carry on them either on scene, at station or just hanging around.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
That librarian has some major paranoia issues. Or she's a librarian in a Mexico city prison.

Reminds me of a punch line:
Ma'am - what exactly are you afraid of?
Not a Bleeping thing.

In all seriousness, you might be surprised how many people, in all walks of life, carry concealed firearms. That's the beauty of them being concealed. You don't see them. :).

There's a thread somewhere of "what I carry in my pockets"

OP
OP
S

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
Reminds me of a punch line:
Ma'am - what exactly are you afraid of?
Not a Bleeping thing.

In all seriousness, you might be surprised how many people, in all walks of life, carry concealed firearms. That's the beauty of them being concealed. You don't see them. :).

There's a thread somewhere of "what I carry in my pockets"

yes beautifully scary indeed haha, well if there is i couldnt find it lol.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader