Things are turning around again...

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
So, I know I've been a bit absent lately. I was haing issues with the squad I was on and my licesnse expired. But, things are better now. I moved to my first apartment with the boyfriend. We moved to Clinton Wi, a little town of about 2000. I can see the fire/rescue building from the bedroom window. I joined both. I got my basic license back. (Funny, considering the other squad I was on said since it had expired, I had to retake my classes, BS!) I've never been on a fire department before. Its great so far. They've had girls on the squad before, but "They didnt stay long." I've been told. I plan on staying. My self and another girl named Shana were both accecpted at the same time.
I'm excited to be back with EMS. Though its been nearly a year since I was in the back of an ambulance, I'm positive I havent forgotten too much.

So yeah. How's everyone else been?

Just FYI, it may take me a while to respond to any responses seeing as we dont have the internets at the new place yet.

Michelle

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Nice to met you!! I just joined about a month and half ago. All I got to say is that being on an ambulance is like riding a bike, it might be a little bumpy and rough in the beginning but you never for get how to get it done!!:)

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Glad to see you back. Hope things go well with your new department.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Glad you made it back, and congrats on the new squad! Good luck and dont freeze too bad this winter!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome back, Michelle.... I'm glad things are working out.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome back....