1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our Store is open, now with t-shirts and keychains. Click on STORE in the top menu.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

THEY HAD NO CLUE

Discussion in 'Did That Just Happen?' started by MedicDank, Dec 7, 2015.

1. MedicDank

MedicDank Forum Probie

We got called to an unconscious person, and en route dispatch notified us that the pt had no pulse and bystanders refuse to do cpr. We arrive on scene outside of a Womens barber shop where there were 30 women standing around looking at this 60 year old male lying on the ground. We start cpr and apply pads, meanwhile in the back ground all the women are busting out in prayer. We apply pads and check a rhythm and see v fib, soo we charge and shock it. These women see this man move ( from the shock) and all the women bust out in songs and clapping saying " thank you jesus, jesus is good". Mind you i'm still doing cpr at this point. I look at my partner and say "Man they have no clue"

Lalaleche and Gurby like this.
  2. MS Medic

MS Medic Forum Captain

Education:
    Paramedic
    That's great. How did the code turn out?

3. MedicDank

MedicDank Forum Probie

Stayed v fib shocked several times. Hospital shocked 7 times and called it. He was still in v fib when they called it