The Walking Dead

Shepard

Forum Crew Member
Plus... Lori was doing CPR on a mattress. A prison mattress sure but a mattress nevertheless.

EMSnick

Forum Ride Along
Walking Dead>?

I am confused on a few things.... How are they killing people who are dead? These "zombie" people move real slow, so how is anyone slow enough to ever get bitten? Sorry I've never really been able to get into this show, but the girlfriend seems to like it

MexDefender

Forum Lieutenant
I am confused on a few things.... How are they killing people who are dead? These "zombie" people move real slow, so how is anyone slow enough to ever get bitten? Sorry I've never really been able to get into this show, but the girlfriend seems to like it

It's really easy when they back you in a corner, overwhelm you, you do something stupid (which is what most do), you eventually get killed for any number of reasons but they are almost always plausible.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Plus... Lori was doing CPR on a mattress. A prison mattress sure but a mattress nevertheless.

She got ROSC from like 4 pumps. She was a champ

BLS Systems Limited

Verified Vendor

Apparently the show is based on a world where there have never been movies about zombies (that's why they don't call them zombies, but "walkers" instead). My understanding is that they can't walk or run faster than what was experienced in the original "Night of the Living Dead" movie.

Refino827

Forum Probie

Agreed on the point of it's highly likely, it pretty much happens when you find yourself outnumbered or trapped. I like the fact that they're slow. I don't much like the '28 days later' type zombies where they are all track star athletes with no possible chance of survival unless you nail a headshot. A 300 lb fatty should not run at super speeds.