The Gun Thread

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Ammo is usually worth going to gun shows. I can typically get it about 10 cents a round cheaper than stores.
For this year's dove loads, I'm saving about 50% off what one store sells for by reloading. But even components have gun up.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
For this year's dove loads, I'm saving about 50% off what one store sells for by reloading. But even components have gun up.

9mm was 40 cents/ round and 45 was 50 cents/ round. Cheapest I've seen in comparison to the local stores.

OP
OP
Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
9mm was 40 cents/ round and 45 was 50 cents/ round. Cheapest I've seen in comparison to the local stores.
Really? That still seems really expensive for range ammo. Do you ever check out Ammoseek.com? Multiple sellers there listing it for less than 25 cents per round, and I'm paying even a little less than that in stores around here.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Really? That still seems really expensive for range ammo. Do you ever check out Ammoseek.com? Multiple sellers there listing it for less than 25 cents per round, and I'm paying even a little less than that in stores around here.

I haven’t seen it that low in a long time.