The Donation Bag

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
So my boss finally realizes that I wear a med ID bracelet..for Anemia Hypoglycemia and many many allergies he put together an emergency med bag that Im to have on whatever ambulance Im on....

glucometer, glucose, epipens.....and it says "In case of Kat emergency Open" haha

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Nice... Is it a joke, or serious?

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
I think a little of both honestly.. he gets concerned for me maks sure my BS is alright frequently...but I had an allergic reaction due to latx at work because of a nurse so I think its just to b safe then sorry but its MY bag

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
If he's gonna make you carry the bag, at least ditch the glucose in favor of something better, like Tootsie Rolls. Then, remind him that since he's making you carry it, he should be responsible for keeping it stocked. :p

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
i'd wait to get excited until he puts a bottle of vicodin and a nudie book in there but thats just me.

sounds like a nice gesture. agree that its his job to stock it. those glucometer strips get pricey

OP
OP
Celtictigeress

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
he stocks it... my own bag, and he buys me moolattes or shaved ice.... Im spoiled hes honestly a good guy though wouldnt trade him for anything in th world...need to get rid of the other two females there too much drama and one cant lift a stretcher to save her life...I dont trust her with pts

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
i'd wait to get excited until he puts a bottle of vicodin and a nudie book in there but thats just me.

sounds like a nice gesture. agree that its his job to stock it. those glucometer strips get pricey

Haha, seems like you got the right idea there. ^_^

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Percocet is better than vicodin. I know what I'm talking about. ;)

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
personal preference........

Wingnut

EMS Junkie