the 100% directionless thread

Traumawaffles

Forum Crew Member
bxm.jpg

Ugh I could too!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Drinking a new beer called Moose Drool (brewed in Montana) in the backyard while a FA-18 flew over my house. MERICA!

CALEMT

CA- Merica
South- 'Murica
Deep South- 'Murca

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Drinking a new beer called Moose Drool (brewed in Montana) in the backyard while a FA-18 flew over my house. MERICA!
I had that a couple months ago. Bought a sampler from sprouts by the brewer. Big Sky brewery I think it was? Anyways, the trout slayer was my favorite.

Anyways. I kinda miss this site. I've been so ridiculously busy. Haven't even logged in. Pulling 72+ hours work weeks weekly since I finally landed a job as a medic, full time student again working on my bachelor's at northern Arizona university... oh and I almost forgot. Planning my wedding since i popped the question a couple months ago.
It's been hectic, but the only thing I can say is at least new years eve didn't end up with me in a hospital again. I do rrally wanna try and check in every so often again but schools killing me.

CALEMT

I had that a couple months ago. Bought a sampler from sprouts by the brewer. Big Sky brewery I think it was? Anyways, the trout slayer was my favorite.

Anyways. I kinda miss this site. I've been so ridiculously busy. Haven't even logged in. Pulling 72+ hours work weeks weekly since I finally landed a job as a medic, full time student again working on my bachelor's at northern Arizona university... oh and I almost forgot. Planning my wedding since i popped the question a couple months ago.
It's been hectic, but the only thing I can say is at least new years eve didn't end up with me in a hospital again. I do rrally wanna try and check in every so often again but schools killing me.

Yeah Big Sky brewery. NAU eh? Im going to guess if you're working in Flagstaff? FFD?

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
I think maybe one of your previous partners is possibly in medic school with me. Or at least in your op.

Also, Tom Brady is crazy person and I am enamored.
Does his initials begin with CA?
I wuv him.

I'm apparently getting one of the students to precept? If it's you, try not to suck.

Last edited:

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Haha. You'll have to give us progress reports if it is Tigger. I find community based shaming is the best way to provide constructive criticism.

This makes me really glad no one I work with saw me as a new EMT or a paramedic student. Perhaps moving across the country after you begin to get your footing in EMS is the way to go...

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha. You'll have to give us progress reports if it is Tigger. I find community based shaming is the best way to provide constructive criticism.

This makes me really glad no one I work with saw me as a new EMT or a paramedic student. Perhaps moving across the country after you begin to get your footing in EMS is the way to go...
Lmao.
I was told the student is either from the springs or at A's so we will see.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
I find community based shaming is the best way to provide constructive criticism.

I have heard about this medic class. My constructive criticism thus far? They should not go out drinking together ever again. ;)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome back to EMS for sure lol Show up early, dispatch sends our unit out on an early post move for coverage (clocking in early) which results in a first thing call that was nausea/vomiting times 2 hours....spend maybe a few minutes in station, most of the morning bouncing around street corners posts for coverage as the north end of the city we were covering got slammed (we were in the south end, moving to fill gaps), got cancelled on scene two different calls by fire as soon as we pulled up, 2 BLS transports (the other was for a TC we initially responded on, got cancelled enroute, then fire re-responded us 20 min later when the patient changed their minds about not going lol) and 15 min before my scheduled end of shift, got a pediatric seizure call that went ALS, and put me into hold over OT lol (managed to avoid getting dispatched to the 3 car traffic collision with extrication required that got toned out as I was finishing up the ePCR on the pediatric call) and clocked out with an hour's worth of double time pay, oh and I get to be back again in about 9 hours from now. Good stuff.

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Yeah Big Sky brewery. NAU eh? Im going to guess if you're working in Flagstaff? FFD?
Negative. Experiencing the joys that is rural metro. I'm attending a satellite campus of NAU in phoenix.
Getting my bachelor's of paramedicine, then knocking out a few prereqs so I can go to PA school.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
IV's were solid today....last night? Whatever the hell it was. Both. Time to go to sleep and probably do it all over again tonight.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess

Guardian?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Does his initials begin with CA?
I wuv him.
I'm apparently getting one of the students to precept? If it's you, try not to suck.
That be him. I think PPCC only has an agreement with AMR Springs.
I have heard about this medic class. My constructive criticism thus far? They should not go out drinking together ever again. ;)
So what you're saying is that our plan for the last Sunday before life is over forever is not a good idea?

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
That be him. I think PPCC only has an agreement with AMR Springs.

So what you're saying is that our plan for the last Sunday before life is over forever is not a good idea?

We have had students from as far south as pueblo (why anyone would want to drive here from pueblo is beyond me) so I am unsure how all that works.

And I'm saying I heard the stories of what happened last time your medic class went to the bar together.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
We have had students from as far south as pueblo (why anyone would want to drive here from pueblo is beyond me) so I am unsure how all that works.

And I'm saying I heard the stories of what happened last time your medic class went to the bar together.
Things got out of hand, indeed.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh gosh, I bet. When my EMT class went to the bar for graduation, we were a mess. I think when we graduate medic we will be even worse. On the bright side, we will all know how to start IV's, so we can fix them hangovers.