the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Isn't that how people from Texas normally talk?

*gets ready for the TX is better than CA posts*
Its how the Californian transplants talk. If you can even understand their horrible talking lol

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Did EVOC today and got sun burned so bad. But at least that's overs so I can start my internship now!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I got slightly burned on my face and both forearms. My left forearm is more burned than my right because of work. :[

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Did EVOC today and got sun burned so bad. But at least that's overs so I can start my internship now!

Did you fail for hanging out the window while driving? Point of EVOC is to be inside a truck and not be sunburnt...

and yes, you just got burned again.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Did you fail for hanging out the window while driving? Point of EVOC is to be inside a truck and not be sunburnt...

Well when there's 20 people and only 2 rigs, you're doing a lot of standing around outside waiting for your turn...we did ours in a closed off parking lot at a local airport, nothing between the blacktop and the sun but the light poles (and those don't provide much shade)...I was looking like a lobster the next day (or two or three lol)

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

Ours was at a racetrack and like Jim nothing but blacktop and light poles. I suffered and wore long sleeves because I tend to fry without sunscreen. Had a nice sunglasses tan for the next couple days.

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
My EVOC training was at a fire training facility. I was inside in the air conditioning until it was my turn. [emoji16]

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Tonight I'm working (EMT) at a venue at which I usually play the violin. I'm stoked. Should be fun. I haven't gone to see fireworks in a long time. I hate dealing with the parking and the crowds. Well, tonight I will have a great view and preferred parking. :D:p

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Tonight I'm working (EMT) at a venue at which I usually play the violin. I'm stoked. Should be fun. I haven't gone to see fireworks in a long time. I hate dealing with the parking and the crowds. Well, tonight I will have a great view and preferred parking. :D:p
Don't be so sure. I usually end up behind or under the bleachers at special events.