the 100% directionless thread

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
If you live in Washington please please vote no on 1098. The last thing we need is a state income tax.

Ok. That's it. I hope expressing political opinions is not grounds for banning. :p

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Brown is still sick and feels a bit chesty

.... and Mrs Brown is late

Here, in the Land of Disney, that means Brown, about 9 months hence, will need to do a little IFT overtime to pay for diapers!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Your commie has no respect for human life. Not even his own......

As dumbish as it is, I love that movie.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
No one probably remembers, but I just wanted to share that the scumbag that raped a 9 year old at her home very close to me was arrested today.

Thank God for the cops and detectives that work hard to keep these people off our streets.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is a bit squeemish'd out having found that Sir Robert Macintosh invented the bougie out of an urinary catheter ... ew!

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
I was looking for the thumbs up smiley, but apparently that's on another forum I'm thinking of.

Good deal on the arrest.

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
Kicking myself right now.

Beautiful girl at the Halloween party I attended tonight kept trying to get my attention. I locked up.

Pulling mangled bodies out of wrecks and keeping them alive? Nah...doesn't bother me at all.

Pretty girl? I'm done for.

Last edited by a moderator:

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant

Beautiful girl at the Halloween party I attended tonight kept trying to get my attention. I locked up.

Pulling mangled bodies out of wrecks and keeping them alive? Nah...doesn't bother me at all.

Next time pull the "Wanna see my trauma bag" trick....or the "wanna ride on my ambulance" gig...might get you slapped a couple times but maybe, just maybe, you might get lucky once or twice...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Next time pull the "Wanna see my trauma bag" trick....or the "wanna ride on my ambulance" gig...might get you slapped a couple times but maybe, just maybe, you might get lucky once or twice...

And then we would end reading about CAO in the EMS Related News forum...:p

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
And then we would end reading about CAO in the EMS Related News forum...:p
Never said that it was a foolproof or safe idea...just said that he could use the trick

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Ha ha ha! Go join Linuss' group. lol :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Heh, for the most part I'm exactly the same way.That's why booze is awesome

emt_irl

Forum Captain
noo first day of winter tomorow, well in this part of the world anyways.

halloween party last night, first time drinking in a few months all i remember is telling my mate to run while i shot at him with my airsoft guns while drinking a bottle of beer,

remember kids safety first haha

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Getting ready to head back to TX. Gonna be a long week. Don't really have a day off until next monday