the 100% directionless thread

JPINFV

Gadfly
" It's Dr. Evil, I didn't spend six years in Evil Medical School to be called "mister," thank you very much."- attributed to future JPINFV?

Actually, I have to attribute the home made mustard gas to my father. The house I grew up in had a pool and, bless my father's heart, one day in a bid to save time on pool maintenance he decided to mix the two together and only walk around the pool once pouring his lovely mixture in. He quickly realized how incredibly stupid that combination was only after he mixed them together.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
I'm back in dispatch today. This is my first week of switching between driving to Grand Prairie for orientation and dispatch for B shift... I'm already tired. This is going to be a long 2 month. Plus, I HAVE to finish my defensive driving so I can get my Dallas permit... That could put dent in anyones day.

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
Got a laugh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLNSZMolvs[/YOUTUBE]

CAO

Forum Lieutenant
And....there's a video I'm sharing on Facebook.

Gah...ABBA's gonna be in my head for weeks. Worth it for the laugh, though.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh yea.

2100 hours, dark, cold, windy, 10 mile long washboard jeep trail, 100 foot communications tower, unconscious hypothermic and traumatically injured worker 80 feet up. Those all mix so well, it is unbelievable. Add the team, several hindered feet of rope, several hundred pounds of gear and one page-out and you are in for one heck of a fun evening. :)

I love high angle, really. I kind of wish my area was a tourist attraction for climbing. There is tons of good climbing around here, but it is kind of undiscovered. More inexperienced people crawling on the rocks means more rescues, right? (And less tourists in town!!!! =D)

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm sailing away. Set an open course for the virgin sea.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
FML. That is all.

Come on Oz, it's a go, its an FML, that must be kind of like an RTA ....

*Brown stuggles into his orange jumpsuit, throws the 20kg Thomas Pack over his shoulder and sprints to the helicopter with Oz tagging along

Ambulance, Medivac airborne

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
just started fall break......B):p
*does a little dance around the room*

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant
I enlisted in the United States Navy today!! ^_^

JJR512

Forum Deputy Chief
'Cause I've got to be free. Free to face the life that's ahead of me.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown was this close to getting in as a Naval Officer.

I just like the black and white dress uniform what can I say?

EMS/LEO505

Forum Lieutenant