the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Moo cows are too cute to eat! And their mournful moo is heart breaking!

Like these? These are two of my three cows, I can't find any pics of the other one on my computer now.

This is Clover (I know, We name our cows:p). She is a milking cow, full-bred Jersey.
Letting out one of those "mournful moos";)
PICT0347.jpg

This is Nellie. She is a a Milking Shorthorn, Brown Swiss and Angus cross. She is an "investment" I'm going to rais her and the get her bred to raise babys to sell.

PICT0352.jpg

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Jersey's are my favorite cow. Guernseys are a close second. When they breed the mini versions of these and the price becomes reasonable.. .I'm sooo getting one.

In the meantime, I just have the doggers, the kitties and the chickies. And thank god for spring.. I'm getting eggs again!!! The slackers were on strike all winter!

Sasha

Forum Chief
She is a milking cow, full-bred Jersey. Letting out one of those "mournful moos"

Can you not see the sorrow in her eyes? The longing to be more than a cheeseburger? The pleading to be given the chance to be somebody, not be somebody's steak!

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
Can you not see the sorrow in her eyes? The longing to be more than a cheeseburger? The pleading to be given the chance to be somebody, not be somebody's steak!

I guess someone forgot to tell her that she's a jersey so she's safe! She just needs to keep making milk!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Jersey's are my favorite cow. Guernseys are a close second. When they breed the mini versions of these and the price becomes reasonable.. .I'm sooo getting one.

In the meantime, I just have the doggers, the kitties and the chickies. And thank god for spring.. I'm getting eggs again!!! The slackers were on strike all winter!

I have always wanted chickens... but my mom would never let me have any. Not even sure if they are allowed in my little bit of washington... hummm...... <_<

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
I guess someone forgot to tell her that she's a jersey so she's safe! She just needs to keep making milk!

What's the difference?

medic417

The Truth Provider

medic417

The Truth Provider
Poor baby!!! She moo's, she moo's for the sadness milkopause brings her!

And worse because she will be old and tough, most likely will become dogfood rather than steak or cheeseburger.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
And worse because she will be old and tough, most likely will become dogfood rather than steak or cheeseburger.

Around here that's called a hamburger cow.

NJN

The Young One
I have nothing to do till 1800 Thursday.... any suggestions?

imurphy

Forum Captain
To Sleep? Perchance to dream?

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
I gotta say, NYC... Not as bad as I was lead to believe (being from podunk mid west).

WarDance

Forum Lieutenant
I'm running in the Canyonlands 1/2 Marathon Saturday! I leave tomorrow. It's my first 1/2 but I'm still setting a time goal.....ANYTHING under 2 hours! Bring on 13.1 miles!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
^
My word! You are crazy!!! I hate it if I have to run more than like 3 or 4 miles!!

Well, good luck anyhow!:p

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm running in the Canyonlands 1/2 Marathon Saturday! I leave tomorrow. It's my first 1/2 but I'm still setting a time goal.....ANYTHING under 2 hours! Bring on 13.1 miles!

come run the boston marathon next year. I'll be there cheering you on, Ill be in the area that smells like booze and has thousands of sleepless college students. :p