the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
It's snowing, almost 2 feet in the past 24 hours. I'm bored. I agree w/ bossy cow. Every one in my district hibernates when it snows. I actually got to watch Ben-Hur straight thru the other day. While on duty! (Yes I know I'm wierd, but I like older movies.)

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
So I am sitting here watching Oprah and the show is about people who observe others doing horrible things i.e a couple fighting and the man hitting the woman, a drunk woman trying to get into her car to drive her children home, etc. What shocks me is that people just walk the heck by?!?! I mean come on. But as I have heard and I now know is true... Stupidity keeps EMS workers gainfully employed. Yay for job secutiry boo for stupid people.

Also, I think that we will not get any snow this winter. It keeps getting close to freezing and then rains for days. This has happened since November.

This after all the 100% directionless thread so that said I am currently sitting here trying to figure out what to eat for dinner. Any ideas?

Lots of people want to know what to eat!

As for keeping ue employed, I saw a shirt once that said something like:

Support your local EMS agencys, Feed the bears, Walk on the edge of the cliff, Use drugs and drive drunk. Thanks, Somewhere Ambulance.

NJN

The Young One
"Support your local EMS, Run with Scissors"

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
You have a laptop with an air card or something?

Yup, and I know where the unsecured networks are at a lot of our posts, so, we mooch as well....

KempoEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Bored.... watching house, and have a workout at 7. nothing to do for four hours... its gonna be a long sit

be_THE_B

Forum Ride Along
its been snowing here all this afternoon, enough to cancel my EMT class..grr:glare: hm...

I've never seen House, is it good?

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Snow....

its been snowing here all this afternoon, enough to cancel my EMT class..grr:glare: hm...

I've never seen House, is it good?

Snowed A LOT here today as well. Grrr for class cancellation.

And is House good????? HELL YEAH! Personally I think it's one of the best shows out there.

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
that last time i was outside, we had about 6-8in and still going......

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
well its over. an incredibly complicated relationship thats been a rollercoaster for years is now without question in the books.

im not quite sure how i feel about it.........

tydek07

Forum Captain
well its over. an incredibly complicated relationship thats been a rollercoaster for years is now without question in the books.

uh-o... well i hope things work out for the best :)

take care,

Sasha

Forum Chief
This thread needs a theme song. How about The A.D.D. song by Sean Morey?

How about "They're Coming to Take Me Away" by Dr. Demento? :p

NESDMEDIC

Forum Crew Member
So.....what are we all getting for Christmas? With all the junk I've been eating, I think I'm giving myself an extra pants size.......

I have know idea what I am getting, but got the wife a diamond ring last night, thought it was fitting for out 25th year of marriage and 25th Christmas togather.

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
have i mentioned i hate snow?

JonTullos

Forum Captain

Sorry to hear that brotha. Everything will work out for the best.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
KEV, between the the relationship and the snow, is anything going right with you?

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
KEV, between the the relationship and the snow, is anything going right with you?

i had a fantastic "movement" this morning. i mean really world class. just for grins, i tried on my old football pants from junior high and lo and behold they fit!

thats about it....