Forum Chief
OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Just got back from the Carrie Underwood concert...not a bad show...

Female to male ratio was 30:1 :)

Lemme know when she comes to San Diego... I need a gf!

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
I am sooo tired. No sleep at all last night, sicko kid. Now I have to stay home with him instead of xmas shopping. So I guess there is a plus side to things. Don't have to fight the crazy people in the malls. Plus I don't have to work!!! Day off, yeah!!

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
Being unemployed sucks really bad

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I'm 8 hours away from being done with final exams, and 8 hours away from starting a 48 hour shift.
Is the cup half full or half empty?

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
Did ALL my Christmas shopping yesterday while on shift - EVERYTHING in 4 - 6 hours of idle browsing interrupted by coffee breaks and chit chat. This soooo totally rules - I love the internet!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm 8 hours away from being done with final exams, and 8 hours away from starting a 48 hour shift.

Depends if you're drinking your redbull or filling it up!

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
way to go :)

Did ALL my Christmas shopping yesterday while on shift - EVERYTHING in 4 - 6 hours of idle browsing interrupted by coffee breaks and chit chat. This soooo totally rules - I love the internet!

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief

fill it with bourbon and then empty it. repeat until you no longer care about the glass. feel free to substitute the spirit of your choice.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
fill it with bourbon and then empty it. repeat until you no longer care about the glass. feel free to substitute the spirit of your choice.

I like the way you think.

and my favorite carbonated beverage is mad hatter

NewHolland-MadhatterSmall.jpg

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
rabbit_pancake.jpg

self explanatory...

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Guys, if you come home to find your lady in a full on fit of her temper, it IS NOT FUNNY to "poke that snake" to see what will happen......

And if you should decide to test the waters to far, you have lost the right to get your feelings hurt when she has suddenly found a fixed object for that temper....

If you would just let her have her momentary (however many minutes that moment may last) bout of rage, she might just work through it and you won't be wondering if its okay to come in the bedroom yet....

GEEEZZZ!!!

OP
OP
KEVD18

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
if women would shut up during sports center, we wouldnt "poke the snake" as you put it.

btw, the trash can wait another 30 minutes. the trash wasnt such a big deal during the 45 mintues you had to complain about the girl at starbucks who had the same bag as you did it?

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
LMFAO. That's kind of funny Kev.

if women would shut up during sports center, we wouldnt "poke the snake" as you put it.

btw, the trash can wait another 30 minutes. the trash wasnt such a big deal during the 45 mintues you had to complain about the girl at starbucks who had the same bag as you did it?

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief

Very nice :D

Sasha

Forum Chief

Booooo. Hisssss.