the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Watching the 24 of Le Mans finish then Formula 1 in Toronto. Screw you NASCAR.

Holy crap another F1 and LeMans fan! I knew they existed...

(Looking forward to Austin in 2012)

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Nobody in chat again?! Terrible! :( Spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make a delta symbol in it too. Δ Weee...... Just for you Δchange!

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Holy crap another F1 and LeMans fan! I knew they existed...

(Looking forward to Austin in 2012)

I'm ready for Austin. We have a big group from work waiting on it. Wifey is working today so the big tv is mine to watch the race in HD and crank the sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
But... road course is so boring when the racers are on 4 wheels...

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm watching F1 too. A rain delay sucks but the wet restart should be good.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
How about cot races? We also have lawn mower races at our county fair.

One of the local ERs has a long ramp leading down to the ambulance bay, and we used to cot surf down it when we were bored...does that count as cot races?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
One of the local ERs has a long ramp leading down to the ambulance bay, and we used to cot surf down it when we were bored...does that count as cot races?

We used to race wheelchairs down empty jetways at the airport until, you guessed it someone pulled a dumb and dumber and rolled right out the end of one of em.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Speaking of race...

250cc sport bike (with all the 'power' in the high end)
vs
1200cc Harley (with all the power in the low end)

End result was to be expected.

And before anyone freaks out, we didn't exceed the speed limit of the road, and while the road is open to the public, it's a dead end road with only the ambulance and fire houses on it, and we were headed away from any possible traffic.

061011135901.jpg

20110610134453319.jpg

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So... in the competition of strength between teh carbon fiber knuckled gloves I ride in, and a van's driver side mirror... the mirror loses. Stupid idiot not paying attention drivers.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So... in the competition of strength between teh carbon fiber knuckled gloves I ride in, and a van's driver side mirror... the mirror loses. Stupid idiot not paying attention drivers.

I've been looking for new gloves.

I have some FirstGear ones, and they are already starting to fray on the back part of the hand. Doesn't inspire confidence for a crash...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
This pair is about worn out... A* SPX gloves. But they've got about 3 years and 100k miles on them, so I'm not to surprised. My race gloves have been the A* SP2's for that time period, and I'm now gonna start wearing them for day to day riding.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Speaking of race...

250cc sport bike (with all the 'power' in the high end)
vs
1200cc Harley (with all the power in the low end)

End result was to be expected.

And before anyone freaks out, we didn't exceed the speed limit of the road, and while the road is open to the public, it's a dead end road with only the ambulance and fire houses on it, and we were headed away from any possible traffic.

[

Slow day at work I'm assuming?

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
So you have one dumbass with no leathers and a tiny shirt, and another dumbass with no helmet or leathers, and again, a tiny *** shirt?

Anjel

Forum Angel
Looking for a new place to live.

Sigh...I hate moving