the 100% directionless thread

I'll take a chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A! I'll buy you one too!

Been on nights for 8 years and would never switch to days!

I like my days to myself!

I miss nights! I've been stuck on days for 6 months, and I'm actually getting a tan. I'm a vampire, that's not supposed to happen!:ph34r:

Brown has been on nights for about four months and will be on nights until April 2011 with only a week or two in between on days/afternoons.

Mrs Brown has suckered Brown into doing all the night time changings, feedings, burpings, rocking-back-to-sleeping and whatnot so Brown managed to dodge the bullet, phew! :D

Just getting back from round two at the dentist. Time to pop some Advil and slurp on some mashed potatoes.

So, when I said my prayer to the EMS Gods last night, I failed to take into account that it was a full moon... I definately got what I wished for. Only in the station for about two hours total last night

Well.....tonight is a full moon, AND a total lunar eclipse. I can't imagine what will happen tonight. And......I'm on. Guess I better sleep today. *Lights is all bleary-eyed and crashing around the house trying to find his bedroom.*

Well.....tonight is a full moon, AND a total lunar eclipse. I can't imagine what will happen tonight. And......I'm on. Guess I better sleep today. *Lights is all bleary-eyed and crashing around the house trying to find his bedroom.*

I"m on tonight too :) And I can't wait to see what fun stuff the EMS gods bring me :D

Well.....tonight is a full moon, AND a total lunar eclipse. I can't imagine what will happen tonight.

Anything would be better than today! 9 hours into my 12 hour shift, and nothing. I've tried every word known to get runs, and still nothing. I'm bored out of my skull!

because you want something you will get NOTHING!!!!!!!! :D

I will just say another prayer to the EMS Gods. Seemed to work last night :) And today too for that matter .I'm the on call truck today and I've already been second out for two MVCs

I will just say another prayer to the EMS Gods. Seemed to work last night :) And today too for that matter .I'm the on call truck today and I've already been second out for two MVCs

Wow, I am on a leave right now.. and loving it :) I go back on the 26th tho

Brown was overcome like a sap and cried today.

Brown is dissapointed, now pass Brown the tissues :unsure:

That is acceptable if Mrs. Brown had the Brownling... otherwise shame on you :p

*passes tissues*

Brownling? Oh god, could the world really deal with a mini-Brown?

Hey people, it is Brownlet. Srsly!!! :P

Yeah, tell it Uncle Lights! :D

Brown is off to buy a sexy new smartypants phone, you know if Brown can find a ECG leads that fit into a USB or 3.5mm headset jack viola, portable 12 lead for next time somebody has crushing chestpain at the Pak N Save ...

Yeah, tell it Uncle Lights! :D

Brown is off to buy a sexy new smartypants phone, you know if Brown can find a ECG leads that fit into a USB or 3.5mm headset jack viola, portable 12 lead for next time somebody has crushing chestpain at the Pak N Save ...
Just need all the bells and whistles that a monitor has programed in and you are set to go. 12lead,pacing.... the whole nine yards.
B)

Oh lord... MrBrown as a daddy is bad enough, but lights as the kids uncle? Poor little Brownlet.:P

Hey!!!! I take exception! I believe I shall make a wonderful uncle. :-) So there.

'sides, I have uncles worse than I would be! Lol

Back