the 100% directionless thread

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Starting preparing for deer season today with my new set up.

This new bow is noticeably faster. Going to take some getting used to a single pin sight
I go to Alaska every year and hunt wolverines with my uncle. Then again, I also own a pair of numchucks.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

This new bow is noticeably faster. Going to take some getting used to a single pin sight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What bow?

CALEMT

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Geeze. I slept more thsn that at work [emoji1]

It took me two hours just to fall asleep, then as soon as I do my ******* friends group chat blows up, then the ******* dog was barking at 4am....oh and 9 calls with 5-6 hours to go. The hatred is there just a bit.

Let me know how you like it, I am thinking about switching to a single pin and thumb release soon. Which did you get?

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
It took me two hours just to fall asleep, then as soon as I do my ******* friends group chat blows up, then the ******* dog was barking at 4am....oh and 9 calls with 5-6 hours to go. The hatred is there just a bit.

Let me know how you like it, I am thinking about switching to a single pin and thumb release soon. Which did you get?
Im switching from a 3 pin vertical sight, horizontal pins seem cluttered to me. My new bow is noticeably faster from my last one all things considered. Im short so a 7" brace height at 27" draw length makes for a slow bow by todays standards. Though 0-30yds im making no adjustments and at 40 its only 3 inches low. Thats the farthest ill take a shot.

Overall im happy with it so far and itll fit my needs.

CALEMT

Though 0-30yds im making no adjustments and at 40 its only 3 inches low. Thats the farthest ill take a shot.

Lol us mule deer guys pray for 40 yard shots.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I can't recall the last time I enjoyed a frosty Fat Tire, nonetheless why not make it a pint?
I wound up with a nice tasty pint of Station 68 from Karbach. And all the profits go to the Robert Garner Foundation

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

CALEMT

Im enjoying a Big Sky Brewing Co. Trout Slayer.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm enjoying being back at station for the first time since before noon lol....one of the nurses joked "I always see you like 15 times each night, knock it off, go home and go to sleep!" I laughed and told her that's pretty much the same thing I say when the darn phone rings in the middle of the night here

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Im switching from a 3 pin vertical sight, horizontal pins seem cluttered to me. My new bow is noticeably faster from my last one all things considered. Im short so a 7" brace height at 27" draw length makes for a slow bow by todays standards. Though 0-30yds im making no adjustments and at 40 its only 3 inches low. Thats the farthest ill take a shot.

Overall im happy with it so far and itll fit my needs.

Which sight did you get for it? I know what you mean though, I think mine is set at 27.5". Not the fastest, but it will get the job done.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Which sight did you get for it? I know what you mean though, I think mine is set at 27.5". Not the fastest, but it will get the job done.
I think you asked that the first time and I forgot to answer lol.

HHA optimizer lite.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I think you asked that the first time and I forgot to answer lol.

HHA optimizer lite.

I forgot I had lol. I hear HHA is solid, I am looking at one of theirs or spot hogg. Just need a spare $300 since I need to restring my bow as well.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Just a little bit of lightning. No worries.

Screenshot_9.png