the 100% directionless thread

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Is there anyone in the Phoenix area that doesn't have somewhere to go Thanksgiving Day?

So much coastline, though.

Now I gotta visit CA.

Well I'll give you that. I loved my time spent living on the coast in both the central coast region and southern CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
So much coastline, though.

Now I gotta visit CA.

You'll almost never hear this from a southerner. But I like Nor CAL better.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
You'll almost never hear this from a southerner. But I like Nor CAL better.

I always thought everybody liked NorCal better ;)
As an East Coaster, SF always made me feel more comfortable than LA...

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I always thought everybody liked NorCal better ;)
As an East Coaster, SF always made me feel more comfortable than LA...

I hate both those cities with a passion. I prefer trees and the fact that I know of places where I can forget that I'm in CA.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I hate both those cities with a passion. I prefer trees and the fact that I know of places where I can forget that I'm in CA.

Fair enough - one of the many reasons why I like NYS is that exact thing.

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 139

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Wow, only 25 "directionless" pages.

My work password was scrambled while I was away even though I has just reset it. I was hoping I was fired and didn't need to go back, but no such luck. Back in the salt mines.
How was vacay??

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
ny.png

Or, why New York State probably does actually need the county-level system.
Lolololol rich kids and Indie rock... Poor rockland county.. Also Albany beaurocrats care about wherever they live too >.<.. Where's your fav spot?

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Wow, only 25 "directionless" pages.

My work password was scrambled while I was away even though I has just reset it. I was hoping I was fired and didn't need to go back, but no such luck. Back in the salt mines.

Still jealous that you got to go on that trip! :p

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Lolololol rich kids and Indie rock... Poor rockland county.. Also Albany beaurocrats care about wherever they live too >.<.. Where's your fav spot?

Oh man, my favorite spot? Probably Connecticut ;)

In NYS, though, I lived in Buffalo for a bit, and went to college in Dutchess County, so I have a fondness for both! I'd really like to poke around the Finger Lakes, and I tend to think that there's a lot of untapped potential in what might be called "Northern Pennsylvania" (like Allegheny, Steuben, Cattaraugus*, Chatauqua* etc.)

*I've poked around those, and I like the touristy things I can see!

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
Oh man, my favorite spot? Probably Connecticut ;)

In NYS, though, I lived in Buffalo for a bit, and went to college in Dutchess County, so I have a fondness for both! I'd really like to poke around the Finger Lakes, and I tend to think that there's a lot of untapped potential in what might be called "Northern Pennsylvania" (like Allegheny, Steuben, Cattaraugus*, Chatauqua* etc.)

*I've poked around those, and I like the touristy things I can see!

Some of my family used to live in Dutchess. Dover Plains. I spent a summer at the music camp in Chatauqua. Really pretty there. We used to spend time up near Lake Placid.

dutemplar

Forum Captain
How was vacay??

I had fun. The weather was nicer than expected. Cold, windy, rainy, but not as bad as it normally is. So, I'm truly thankful for global warming and look forward to the oceans rising and flooding england and the bloody British. :) Amusingly, I'm stubborn (shocker) and when I was on Skye was close to the Old Man of Storr. So, I went climbing. Not the best weather. Couldn't really get pictures of the OMoS, but instead was able to selfie the freezing cold, soaking wet, WTF middle aged whippersnapper of Storr.

Still jealous that you got to go on that trip! :p
I actually had posted on Facebook recruiting for arm candy company, but sadly.. no actual applications! :) lol

ViolynEMT

Forum Chiefess
I had fun. The weather was nicer than expected. Cold, windy, rainy, but not as bad as it normally is. So, I'm truly thankful for global warming and look forward to the oceans rising and flooding england and the bloody British. :) Amusingly, I'm stubborn (shocker) and when I was on Skye was close to the Old Man of Storr. So, I went climbing. Not the best weather. Couldn't really get pictures of the OMoS, but instead was able to selfie the freezing cold, soaking wet, WTF middle aged whippersnapper of Storr.

I actually had posted on Facebook recruiting for arm candy company, but sadly.. no actual applications! :) lol

And lots of pictures of food!!!!

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Some of my family used to live in Dutchess. Dover Plains. I spent a summer at the music camp in Chatauqua. Really pretty there. We used to spend time up near Lake Placid.

Chatauqua is great! Shame it's so cold and snowy during the winter...

Lake Placid was a great movie [emoji12]

I'll stay out of the water, and stick to skiing - I hear lift tickets are actually not crazy expensive there