the 100% directionless thread

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
Good luck!
4755228.jpg

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't wanna be disrespectful and date someone and not be able to give 100%. It's not fair to the other person. It's 100 100 not 50 50.

Lol yeah I forgot. EMS IS life. Grow up.

You're in basic school. Stop trying to act like you're in med school. You're being taught at an 8th grade level essentially.

EMT533

The Rookie
Lol yeah I forgot. EMS IS life. Grow up.

You're in basic school. Stop trying to act like you're in med school. You're being taught at an 8th grade level essentially.

Plus sonography. I go to school 8-3 then 6-10. I hope to achieve and be as effective and accomplished as you domeday. I'm very excited and eager to learn.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Thanks man. Normal people don't understand when you go to school for any sort of medical skill it takes time and energy as well as emotional support sometimes.
That's kind of how all school works, medicine isn't special in that way.

EMT533

The Rookie
That's kind of how all school works, medicine isn't special in that way.
I believe medicine is different. You're dealing with people who need you and who depend on you. Who do we depend on? Accounting and architecture or something might be a little different.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I believe medicine is different. You're dealing with people who need you and who depend on you. Who do we depend on? Accounting and architecture or something might be a little different.
We depend on architecture to keep our buildings from falling down on us and accounting to get us paid and the services to remain solvent. There is nothing attractive about an inflated sense of self worth.

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
Maybe doing BLS IFTs isn't, but what is true, paramedic level care? Hopefully most places have moved beyond the "give half the purple box because his heart done been beating all slow."
Unfortunately many medics are still blindly following protocols with no real understanding of human pathophysiology.

EMT533

The Rookie
One could also argue that EMS isn't real medicine.
We depend on architecture to keep our buildings from falling down on us and accounting to get us paid and the services to remain solvent. There is nothing attractive about an inflated sense of self worth.

I apologize you took it that way. I understand that as well and I am very thankfull for all members of productive society. I was simply replying to someone who said that medicine has a different component than accounting or arcitecture.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
Parenthood is literally "dealing with people who need you and depend on you"....except you don't get paid.

Qulevrius

Nationally Certified Wannabe
I apologize you took it that way. I understand that as well and I am very thankfull for all members of productive society. I was simply replying to someone who said that medicine has a different component than accounting or arcitecture.

Darling, all this time you spend on us (I.e. this forum), you could've spent dating someone ;)

EMT533

The Rookie
To lookz at da babiez.

Duh.
LOL noooo Haha I went into sonography because I was a year after my 7th brain surgery and it was pretty chill. The I found EMS and I'm 2 years out and my body is a freaking machine seizure free going off my meds I had neuro sesnsory epilepsy no grand mal, no absance seizures. Plus I'll make 35 bucks an hour. And we do vascular, ob, testicular, thyroid, abdominal, cardio, and small part sonography.