the 100% directionless thread

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I hate that too qualified nonsense...

But they won't hire you if you're too under-qualified...so frustrating

Meh, they were just afraid that I would quit the minute I found an ambulacne job. I probably won't since I got hired for PT there and I'd like to keep that discount :p

jeeprnovru

Forum Ride Along
i aill always put the ninja emoticon at the end of every one of my posts....if you dont see it thats how you will know the aliens are controling the populus of pineville, la:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

yogi20024

Forum Ride Along
Glad to see a ninja is watching over this forum.
Hey you guys, this is my 2nd post ever.... just wanted to throw that out there. Gotta start somewhere.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
My second interview went well and I pretty much have the job :D Third interview with the GM on Tuesday. Almost didn't get it though cause I'm 'too qualified' :p

"We're looking for someone with first aid for our electronics store.... an EMT is too overqualifed" :rolleyes:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Lights,

the text said, and I quote:

" "

(that means it was empty)

I've sent a couple of those when I roll over my phone in my sleep.

Sasha

Forum Chief
You all need to get touchscreens. They are great. And they don't send accidental texts.

:p

I have a BB Storm. Touch screen, and will send accidental blank texts. Don't ask me how, but it has happened.

It also makes texting and driving exceedingly difficult. Also drunk texting is difficult, but not impossible. Some forum members have been the recipient of my drunk texts and can attest to this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a BB Storm. Touch screen, and will send accidental blank texts. Don't ask me how, but it has happened.

It also makes texting and driving exceedingly difficult. Also drunk texting is difficult, but not impossible. Some forum members have been the recipient of my drunk texts and can attest to this :)

Ha ha ha!!!

I love this post....

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
I've got the droid eris. It's also a touch screen and believe me its sent blank texts among many other random pieces of art.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

piranah

Forum Captain
at the end of my 16 hr shift...25 min left....will I go out again....we shall see

piranah

Forum Captain
just as a side note....I've been on this forum for 2 years...and i only have 311 posts....thats kind of sad isn't it?...any comments?