the 100% directionless thread

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
blahhh I feel like crud. I blame this crappy weather. I want to do something productive but it's too cold and gross outside.

RescueYou

Forum Lieutenant
Soooo....who all is looking forward to the brightest full moon of the year tonight??? HAHAHAHAHA

Cory

Forum Captain

How mature of you. You know, I didn't argue, I only asked for sources, and only one of you were able to give me statistics( I didn't even check the credibility). Did I try to argue with satistics? No, probably because I'm not an egotistical ... like yourself. But, I guess in your mind, winning a petty internet forum debate (that wasn't even a debate) is worth celebrating, if so then thats great. I'm glad something makes you happy. But, you know, I think I stopped saying childish things like "owned" when I turned 12.

And my actual point still stands. It is ridiculous to say that the federal government doesn't recognize EMS, just because you were only sorta mentioned in the President's speech. And just because someone doesn't say "EMS" doesn't mean they aren't akwnoledging you.

Last edited by a moderator:

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
So says the texas girl, try living in a snow drift in Indiana.

at least you got snow. they teased us with the possibility of 1-5inches and we got squat. :(

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Soooo....who all is looking forward to the brightest full moon of the year tonight??? HAHAHAHAHA

what moon.....we got clouds and "snow"

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
good point but all we have had this year is a lousy 2 inches....not even worth the sledding

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
at least you got snow. they teased us with the possibility of 1-5inches and we got squat. :(

Ah, but we're getting freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to a nice fire in the fireplace and quality time under a comforter...

Last edited by a moderator:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

Yeah. I saw it and thought it was pretty. If it wasn't so cold, I would go for a moonlight ride on my horse.
Sooooo glad that I don't have a shift tonight. :ph34r:
^_^

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
All you need is enough to throw a snowball.

im not for snowball fights i usually lose. im a sledder!!! and now this snow is starting to look promising yay!!!

EmmaSlim09

Forum Lieutenant
So says the texas girl, try living in a snow drift in Indiana.

ummm yeah I would not survive! :p If I wanted cold weather I would live in the north, I don't, so this crap can go elsewhere. I want my warm weather back. lol

And my Slim's stall flooded so I get to go and strip it out tomorrow. <_< I have a good feeling I'll end up eating mud.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
So far, the full moon hasn't meant any extraordinary craziness here. Oh well.

As for the shirt thing, one of mine says Fire. I'm EMS-only. I don't mind. We're just one big ol' happy Redneck Response family... even the sheriff's department stages with us fairly often, though they get their own shirts. :p

Tincanfireman said:
Ah, but we're getting freezing rain tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be dedicated to a nice fire in the fireplace and quality time under a comforter...

Ditto. :)

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Questions of the day:

Why is it that whenever you go to another department for training its guarenteed they will get toned out, but if you stay at your own department for training you never will?

Why did God only put 24 hours in one day?

Why is it our school is forced to play a team whose JV is better than our Varsity?

Why the hell are girls so confusing, and why must they always travel in packs?

Medic744

Forum Captain
Answers to Your Questions of the day:

Why is it that whenever you go to another department for training its guarenteed they will get toned out, but if you stay at your own department for training you never will? Its Murphys Law. Or whatever law applies to a situation like watching water boil.

Why did God only put 24 hours in one day? Better question who came up with the concept of seconds, hours, days, etc. Who is the guy that sat down one day and said this period of time will be called an hour from now on.

Why is it our school is forced to play a team whose JV is better than our Varsity? District lines

Why the hell are girls so confusing, and why must they always travel in packs? Not all girls are confusing and not all travel in packs, but those who travel in packs are usually the most confusing.
^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^