Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Haha that was funny..Imagine if that really happened

OP
OP
DT4EMS

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Isn't she precious.............. she was just "blowing a little kiss"........... bwahahahaha!!! :)

You know I luv ya girl!

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
LMFAO!! I know a 10 year old that would so copy the Numa Numa song... and look better doing it!! :p

TheDoll

Forum Captain
i'm pretty sure this guy is a serial killer. what's up with not only the doll (which i take personal offense to, heh), but also the weird shots of chics in the background above the closet. *queu the twighlight zone music*

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Really really :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing weird? Yes. A concern to a normal person? Maybe. A serial killer? Nah, I don't think so.

It's the quiet ones you've gotta look out for. :wacko:

TheDoll

Forum Captain
Really really :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing weird? Yes. A concern to a normal person? Maybe. A serial killer? Nah, I don't think so.

It's the quiet ones you've gotta look out for. :wacko:
yeah, no kidding! i dunno, i thought he was even more bazaar after i noticed the pics of the girls behind him, though. and, wtf with the doll? who even owns a manequin(sp?)??

gradygirl

TROUBLE
What's even scarier is that the videos above are, truly, the tamest he's done. Not gonna lie, the others a friggin hilarious, but, nonetheless, sooooooooooooooooooooooo weird.