Superbowl 44 Colts vs Saints

minneola24

Forum Lieutenant
I was hoping the jets would pull through but they came far with the rookie QB and HC! I'm hoping for a saints win since this is their first appearance in the super bowl.

What about you?

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Dunno... I plan to record the commercials and fast forward through the game... :p

More importantly... NBA All Star weekend is the weekend after... and Mark Cuban has promised a party that will make the Super Bowl look like a Bar Mitzvah... Can you believe that A.I. got voted in as a starter? He is having a horrible season with his second team this season... and this after he retired from the game for a whole week!

Epi-do

I see dead people
Gotta stay with the home team and root for the Colts. GO BLUE!!!!!

114417_f520.jpg

feldy

Forum Captain
GO SAINTS!! although im from MA i go to school in new orleans and was down here for the game and will be here for the superbowl.

WHO DAT!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I hope Saints win.

Why? Because I'm a Tennessee fan... meaning Colts must lost. Horribly.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Dunno... I plan to record the commercials and fast forward through the game... :p

More importantly... NBA All Star weekend is the weekend after...

And so is Daytona; being a Cleveland native and Browns fan means never having to worry about playoff tickets...:p

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
i was rooting for Vikings!
but alas

ill go with the Saints, since they are pretty damn decent and its their first superbowl

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
since I moved from Indy to an area that the closest pro football team is 445 miles away (and it is Denver); GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
Gotta agree with Epi-do: Home State ALL THE WAY:

COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS, COLTS!