sunglasses

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
uh but driving/riding. or those MVAs where its so bright out you cant see :censored::censored::censored::censored:. thats when i wear mine i dont walk into a house with the bad boys on. lol
i take that back once but i didnt want my pt to recognize me. LMAO

Once I enter an area that is not so bright (aka, a home) the sunglasses go on top of my head, but, if I'm outside, I'm wearing them, as I'm extremely light sensitive.

wvditchdoc

Forum Crew Member
Oakley Flack Jackets XLJ

usstandardissue.com can get you Oakleys for about half price.

I dont know if you know of this, but EMT's get discounts on Oakley sunglasses. You just have to register on http://www.usstandardissue.com/ and send in a copy of your EMT licence.

The discount is substantial.... :)

I can attest to the US Standard Issue prices being MUCH lower than the retail price. However, you're NOT supposed to resell the merchandise that you do get. There are glasses and other items you do get through that site that you can NOT find in any retail store.
ma I I

Yes indeed, I am quite the gear :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: (rhymes with "or") when it comes to Oakley. The protection and inovative designs make them well worth the money. With the extreme discount and the "special" items on the site, it makes that much better and easier to explain to the wife.... :)

As AK stated you do have to sign an agreement not to re-sell the items purchased on the site for profit.

Fox800

Forum Captain
Oakley will give you a government discount if you fax/e-mail a copy of your department ID.