Suggestions

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
Would you be able to make a special spot for new people that join when they introduce them selves so they dont have to do it in the Lounge? It would be like a special dedicated spot?

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
motion seconded.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Censor a little too tight?

I've noticed today that when you post a word that contains a**, it will now come out censored. This includes common everyday words such as cl:censored::censored::censored:, p:censored::censored::censored:, etc.

I would like to suggest that the censor filters allow words that are now acceptable for prime time television here in the United States. That would include a**, he**, dam*, etc. These words are allowed in prime time which is permissible for family viewing and it would seem logical that it would clearly meet the standards here.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I've noticed today that when you post a word that contains a**, it will now come out censored. This includes common everyday words such as cl:censored::censored::censored:, p:censored::censored::censored:, etc.

I would like to suggest that the censor filters allow words that are now acceptable for prime time television here in the United States. That would include a**, he**, dam*, etc. These words are allowed in prime time which is permissible for family viewing and it would seem logical that it would clearly meet the standards here.

That's been fixed...it was a mistake on my part when updating some of the word censors.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Would you be able to make a special spot for new people that join when they introduce them selves so they dont have to do it in the Lounge? It would be like a special dedicated spot?

This topic is currently being discussed amongst the CL's.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
do we really need a special sub board for this? the lounge seems like the perfect place...

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Just sticky an introductions thread.