stupid question(8 nremt-b

Infinity

Forum Crew Member
Took test at 12:20 and ended at 13:04. Seriously think i failed... It went way to fast for me but anyways my question is where in sam hell do you find your results? Ive read other posts but im apparently so thick headed i cant understand them. Uhhh maybe im just to nervous... I didnt even pay attention to how many questions were asked)8 i had to of done bad!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh okay okay im good :sad:

Achilles

Forum Moron
Took test at 12:20 and ended at 13:04. Seriously think i failed... It went way to fast for me but anyways my question is where in sam hell do you find your results? Ive read other posts but im apparently so thick headed i cant understand them. Uhhh maybe im just to nervous... I didnt even pay attention to how many questions were asked)8 i had to of done bad!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh okay okay im good :sad:

1. Nremt.org
2. Login
3. Check application status.
4. It'll either say congratulations you passed, or your attempt at this test was unsuccessful.
The latter will have a link to print results or something. And you can see each subject you did poor in.
If you passed, apply for a state license on your state EMS site. Send some money get a license.
Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
I

Infinity

Forum Crew Member
Is it under initial application status if so its just my receipt from paying for the test....

OP
OP
I

Infinity

Forum Crew Member
Okay maybe its because im on my phone but i dont have a profile option... Ill just wait till the am and navigate on my laptop(8 thank you!

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Log into your NREMT account, look under your name on the left...if there are numbers under your name you passed, no numbers under your name...fail, rebook retake.

Mariemt

Forum Captain
Okay maybe its because im on my phone but i dont have a profile option... Ill just wait till the am and navigate on my laptop(8 thank you!
no I got my results on my phone. It is under " check initial application status"