STAT Ambulance, Dartmouth, MA

Straycoyote

Forum Ride Along
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this company? One of the ones I'm applying for and they are interested in hiring me on. Incidentally, they are expanding their fleet and are looking to take more people on. I got an interview pretty easily.

Any information on them would be great, employee turnover rate, pay, what the hours are like, etc.

Thanks guys : )

I see their trucks in Boston on occasion. My impression from a few years ago is that they were very... local. I don't have any concrete info, however.

Most of your service area would be a blasted forest of three-families where dreams and state funding go to die, but you're probably from around here and thus used to it.

According to their website they were recently awarded the 911 contract for Dartmouth...get ready for some busy Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at UMass.

Stat's had the Dartmouth 911 contract for a while (unless they lost it while I wasn't paying attention). They have a medic truck or two in town and that's about it; last I checked, the 911 side of the house was set up as a separate company for some reason that eludes me.

There is STAT-Southcoast EMS and then just STAT, I think one does the IFT and the other does 911 for Dartmouth. I see them occasionally in Boston, but there presence is more on the Southcoast (duh) where I've seen them at St. Lukes and the Charlton a fair bit. I know they bid for the Middlborough 911 contract too.

Not sure what is up with the two company thing, Fallon does the same thing, though the trucks are lettered the same way.

Back