Starting my EMT career

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Another thing is, it's not her fault these people want to be by themselves. I also do not volunteer as i work monday through friday.
Many/most volunteers work monday through friday, and volunteer on either the nights and weekends. Depending on where you live, you can probably find an agency which will help you within a 30 minute drive from your home.

Good luck

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I was looking at this Pocketprep EMT thing. I don't really know where to start to study what my fisdap says as idk which sites are right and which are wrong. I don't want to go and learn bad habits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already laid it out for you.
Use your book, youtube, articles online, find diagrams, flashcards.

OP
OP
DOOMgasm

DOOMgasm

Forum Probie
Already laid it out for you.
Use your book, youtube, articles online, find diagrams, flashcards.

Our book was an Ebook and it ran out. So I'm bookless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hometownmedic5

Forum Asst. Chief
*****Harsh Reality Warning*****

If you want to pass the test, absent any sort of educational handicap, you'll pass it. If you can't, you're not trying hard enough. In terms of educational endeavors, EMT school is a day hike, not Mt Everest.

When you take these practice exams, are you consistently failing the same topics or are you all over the map? If you're failing the same sections over and over again, are you studying that material or are you grumbling about failing and hoping you'll do better next time? If every exam is a new adventure in wrong answers with no consistency in what you're failing, then perhaps your issues is poor test taking strategies or some other educational handicap. Investigate as needed until you figure it out.

Bottom line is its 2017. All the information in the world is at your fingertips, from the libraries of Alexandria to Kim Kardashians cup size is a google away. You have access to this material if you want to be studying it. You could even buy a current text book on ebay for no money and study that, but if you're not focusing your efforts on where you're deficient and endeavoring to improve in those areas, you might as well study a Chiltons manual.