starting medic school in september and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah.911

Forum Probie
i'm about to get all warm and fuzzy with y'all. i joined the forum about 3 years ago while i was in emt school. i remember strugging with combitube, pH scales, and dreaming about those sirens.. (whee whoo!) and now, here i am, starting paramedic school in september. i haven't been so active in posting, but i've always creeped on here...laughing and learning with the posts. this is such a great online community-and i'm excited to share what i learn as i start school again. thanks everyone for being yourself and sharing your experiences! :wub:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I beat both of you, AND I joined later. :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I beat both of you, AND I joined later. :p

That's cause you're just a post :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: :p

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Best of luck - glad you've found this site a valuable resource. Hope it continues to serve you well as you advance your education.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Please don't turn this thread into a micturation match if you catch my drift. Thanks.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Funny. I didn't study once during class.

Oh?

In response to this: http://emtlife.com/showpost.php?p=165731&postcount=142

2 to 3 max, as of right now.

That's all that any of the previous material has required, and I have the highest grade in the class... soo..... until I get to a section that requires more attention *cough* cardiac starting next week *cough*

Also:

The way I've been studying pharmacology is, of course, making the cards. Every so often I'll look at my drug book. I try to remember 1 dosage each time I study the drugs.

The drugs and the indications were the easy part. The dosages and the contraindications are the hard parts.

Oh, and...

I usually rarely ever take notes in normal classes, but am taking Medic seriously.

I've already filled up 1 notebook in the 11 weeks we've been in. Dedicating one solely to cardiology that we're starting on Monday.

I hand write, and if I need to study some more, I re-type them on my computer when I get home.

:unsure::p

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Hannah - I apologize that your thread had to be closed due to others hijacking it for what again amounts to a micturation match.

Status
Not open for further replies.