Stabbing

I like "Critical Care Paramedic"....Same as Paramedic :P

CC Nurses can place Fem lines, chest tubes, and do pericardiocentesis? Where do I sign up?!?

Only thing CCP on the ground does is give you more drugs for transfers. In the air they get even more. No additional skills though. With that said in our new protocol update that's coming out they put all the ground CCP drugs in the regular medic scope. Not sure what they plan on doing for the (few) ground CCPs. I was hoping to get my CCEMT-P paid for by my agency if I signed a two year contract which would put me at ~3.5 years when I'd be done with it...perfect for my HEMS aspirations but with these new changes idk if that's gonna happen.

Chase, I'll shoot you a message on FB if you're serious. All three of those are often OLMD except for a chest tubes if the sending has confirmed a pneumo but hasn't yet placed a tube..then they can do it on their own decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing CCP on the ground does is give you more drugs for transfers. In the air they get even more. No additional skills though.

Chase, I'll shoot you a message on FB if you're serious. All three of those are often OLMD except for a chest tubes if the sending has confirmed a pneumo but hasn't yet placed a tube..then they can do it on their own decision.

You enjoy making me debate time and again about moving your way, don't you?

You enjoy making me debate time and again about moving your way, don't you?

Bahahaha yep ;)

Mostly because I'm sick of my Intermediate partner and LIV medics.

Only thing CCP on the ground does is give you more drugs for transfers. In the air they get even more. No additional skills though.

Do they do RSI?

Back