Sooo.... I test my written Monday....

emilykey

Forum Ride Along
HELP!! Im usually a good test taker but i don't know what to expect. Any tips? I'm really nervous

8jimi8

CFRN
ABC's

hi flow o2.

know when to go and when to stay and play.

its pretty darn easy, don't worry.

whatevah

Forum Probie
yeah, don't worry about it.. If you know your stuff, you won't have a problem. It's mostly procedure based, so you need to know what to do FIRST in the scenario they give. There are some direct questions, but the majority on procedures. I thought it was pretty easy, a lot easier than it was hyped up to be.

Just get enough sleep, have a good breakfast, dress comfortably, etc etc.

OP
OP
E

emilykey

Forum Ride Along
thanks. I think Im just confused because my instructor told us that it was gonna be hard but none of the information is hard. I'll let yall know how it turns out...

8jimi8

CFRN
He just wants you to take it seriously.

just know that you will be presented with scenarios where there are more than one right answer.

pick the "most" correct answer and you will be fine.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
You're already an EMR, so there isn't much added on to your current knowledge. You should be fine. The test is a *crapper* during, but once you pass you'll wonder why you ever feared it.

For Basic that is. I'm dreading medic.

OP
OP
E

emilykey

Forum Ride Along
I'm so tired of looking at that book. Good luck with that medic test! Hopefully I'll be in your shoes one day

OP
OP
E

emilykey

Forum Ride Along
well... i passed! it shut off at 70 questions and all i could say was uh oh! then said thank you for choosing pearson vue.... I just knew that i failed so i went to the closest computer and logged in.. i checked like every 10 minutes for the first 3 hours.. that was the worst part! i went home and fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and woke up and checked it... there it was! its an awesome feeling! B)