Someone find me a shear holster!

vwbusmike73

Forum Ride Along
if anyone could provide me with a good website that has just a single shear holster I'd greatly appreciate it! My shears are 7 1/2". if it holds a little mag light too that'd be fine. every one I'm finding is a whole mess of stuff packed into it, and I dont need that

thanks to anyone with responses!

-Mike

OP
OP
V

vwbusmike73

Forum Ride Along
thank you, but I'm looking for a vertical one.sorry I forgot to add that thanks again for the link

John E

Forum Captain
I found one I really like...

but it's not a shear holster by design. It's a tool pouch made by RipOff's.

I can put a set of shears, a penlight and a pair of bandage scissors in it and there's a small pocket that holds 2 pairs of gloves on the inside.

Not too big, not too small. I don't work out of an ambulance so I carry it and a flashlight on my belt when I'm working.

John E.

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
Find it yourself.
Google.

ZVNEMT

Forum Lieutenant
have you tried sticking them in your belt... it works great for me. just stick them in the back and through a loop, should keep them in place as long as you keep your belt snug. holsters are a waste of money... unless you're batman.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I put em in my pocket. Sometimes vertically, Sometime horizontally. Sometimes I use one of the 20 my whacker partnetr has coming out of every orfice.

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
I put em in my pocket. Sometimes vertically, Sometime horizontally. Sometimes I use one of the 20 my whacker partnetr has coming out of every orfice.

I don't think thats in my standing orders to remove shears from an orface. I might need to contact medical control for that....:p