Signed Photo as a gift

makphisto

Forum Crew Member
Several of my fellow students have decided to go in together and get a signed, personalized photo of Randolph Mantooth (of Emergency! fame) for our instructor.

I'm not sure what the personalization should say. Any clever ideas? Our instructor has been an EMT since waaaaay back in the day and he was a huge fan of Emergency.

I'm just at a loss.

Fir Na Au Saol

Forum Crew Member
"Squad 51, 10-4, KMG365!"
I had to miss an EMS conference a couple of years ago where Randy Mantooth was speaker. :sad:

Coptrainer

Forum Probie
Several of my fellow students have decided to go in together and get a signed, personalized photo of Randolph Mantooth (of Emergency! fame) for our instructor.

I'm not sure what the personalization should say. Any clever ideas? Our instructor has been an EMT since waaaaay back in the day and he was a huge fan of Emergency.

I'm just at a loss.

Surely your class has had some kind of saying or activity that has meaning with the class. If you can get Randolph to sign the photo using that saying or whatever, that'd be cool!

Fir Na Au Saol

Forum Crew Member
Surely your class has had some kind of saying or activity that has meaning with the class. If you can get Randolph to sign the photo using that saying or whatever, that'd be cool!
Or perhaps your instructor has some phrase that he uses regularly. One of my instructors is always saying; "It is what it is." Another frequently intersperses the phrase "Does that make sense?" into his lectures. A prior class commemorated these on their graduation plaque by combining them into one sentence; "It is what it is, does that make sense?"