Signature

Fredoman

Forum Probie
I scanned through some of the previous posts and couldn't get an answer to my question. I followed the link in the " edit my profile" to edit my signature. I was prompted to a page that said i wasnt permitted to have one. Do I need to achieve a certain number of "Posts" before I am given that privelige?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
You need 10 posts before you can have a signature. We did this to reduce the number of spammers by signature we were seeing for a while.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Speaking of spammers, the oral china guy is missing! :eek:

trevor1189

Forum Captain
I didn't really notice this when I joined, but being a moderator on some other forums in the past usually 10 is the magic post count for little things like this.

EDIT: just read the above post, there you go.

OP
OP
Fredoman

Fredoman

Forum Probie
You need 10 posts before you can have a signature. We did this to reduce the number of spammers by signature we were seeing for a while.

Hey thanks for answering my question. I would consider myself pretty computer savy and was having trouble figuring it all out. Thanks again.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Hey thanks for answering my question. I would consider myself pretty computer savy and was having trouble figuring it all out. Thanks again.

NP, and your welcome. That's what I'm here for.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Speaking of spammers, the oral china guy is missing! :eek:
Sasha... I think you were seeing things.

Seriously, though... the CL team (Especially Chimpie and FFEMT8978) do our collective best to catch any spam ASAP. If you ever do catch a spam post... PLEASE use the "Report Post" function to let us know.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Yeah, with spammers we don't have to be nice and we don't have to give a second chance. :ph34r:

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
:rolleyes:Only eight more posts to go and I can get a signature!!! Woo Hoo!

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
So does more than one post on the same forum count? I would think it would. Seven to go...haha. Sorry, I am in a goofy mood due to school work.:p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
So does more than one post on the same forum count? I would think it would. Seven to go...haha. Sorry, I am in a goofy mood due to school work.:p

Oh, did I say 10 posts? I meant 100 posts...at least for you.
troll.gif

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
OUCH!<_< I am just trying to have a little fun after boring school work. Dont worry, This is my tenth post, so I am good to go now. hahaha. ;)

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
ya know... i was just about to post up the same thing when i stumbled across this thread. I'm glad I did cause now i've only got 1 more post to go!